This two day Classroom course is a series of 10 core programs that provides a complete range of Team Leadership topics for contact centre leadership, new or experienced.
Venue: Little Barrier Room, Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs St. East, Auckland New Zealand
Date: 24-25 May 2017, Wednesday – Thursday
Time: NZT 8:30 – 5:00pm.
The Call Centre Supervision Classroom Course provides participants with proven approaches for selecting the right staff, monitoring and measuring performance, making best use of contact centre management information, diagnosing performance problems, developing performance plans, coaching for improved performance, and implementing staff retention plans. Course attendees who complete this course will gain a detailed plan to improve motivation and morale, increase staff productivity and will be ready to make an impact on overall contact centre performance.
The cost to attend this 2-day training course is the price is $2,750 (+GST NZ only). The seminar fee includes a workbook, references, and all meals and refreshments.
Register below and pay online to secure your place.
- Setting the Standards: Defining performance goals and objectives
- Don’t Know, Can’t, Won’t Model: Diagnosing and treating performance problems
- Performance Coaching: Techniques for shaping employee behaviours
- Call Coaching: Basics for improving call quality
- Motivation Marvels: 100 ways to improve motivation and morale
- Finders Keepers: Proven strategies for staff retention
- Teamwork Template: Techniques for building and managing teams
- Contact Centre Time Management: Budgeting a team leader’s day
- Introduction to Workforce Management: Understanding contact centre staffing and scheduling
- Key Performance Indicators: Managing a contact centre by numbers
Call Centre Supervision Electives:
- Sales Coaching for Supervisors: Techniques for Maximising Sales
- Call Centre Supervision: Essential Skills and Comptencies
If interested in these electives, please don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]
#Teamleadership #CCTR #KPIs # #Standards #Coaching #Motivation #Timemanagement