This two day Classroom course is a series 7 core programs to strengthen your Quality Monitoring and Assurance programme.
Venue: Little Barrier Room, Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs St. East, Auckland New Zealand
Date: 21-22 June 2017, Wednesday – Thursday
Time: NZT 8:30 – 5:00pm.
Quality Monitoring and Assurance plays an integral role in shaping culture and behaviours within contact centres. All employees will have a tendency to behave according to how they are measured, and as such ensuring that measurement criteria is fully aligned to organisational objectives is absolutely paramount to a successful Quality Assurance programme.
The cost to attend this 2-day training course is $2,750 (+GST NZ only) per person. The seminar fee includes a workbook, references, and all meals and refreshments.
All attendees who pass the Mastery test at the end of the course will receive a certificate.
Register below and pay online to secure your place.
- Building a Quality Monitoring Form – Part 1
- Building a Quality Monitoring Form – Part 2
- Defining Call Standards: What a Call Should Sound Like
- Calibration Corner: Best Practices in Calibration and Scoring
- Basics of Call Coaching: Techniques for Shaping Call Behaviors
- Voice of the Customer: Developing a Systematic Listening/Feedback System
- Making the Most of QM: Optimising Monitoring/Recording Technology
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Performing a Call Center Satisfaction Audit
Quality Assurance Elective:
- Email and Chat Quality Monitoring: Writing and Chatting the Right Way
If interested in these electives, please don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]